Sign in to follow this  
BLSJACK

Looking for a bullseye

I'm looking for a clean bullseye pattern like the one in the pic. I'm trying to the same thing (make one for a guitar).I cant get the rings right making them clean and even  myself. ,nor can I convert one clean. Thanks

post-6570-12986550664125_thumb.jpg

post-6570-12986550672869_thumb.jpg

Thanks! But for some reason when I import the eps in SignBlazer it is blank. Not sure why.And when I tried to trace the jpeg and save it as an eps myself, I get flat spots in the rings. I'll keep messing with it some more. Thanks so much again!

So far no luck. The one kyjeeper posted I thought was going to work. I managed to get it imported but it ended up showing up as a solid circle.The jpeg he posted looks exactly what I'm looking for. I tried to trace that , and when I did it looked good in Inkscape but when imported to signblazer it didn't look good at all. That jpeg he made of the picture I put up would be perfect. Just the bullseye itself. The guitar outline was just to show what I'm trying to do. So just the bullseye would be great. Thanks again for all your help. I have been trying to do this myself for about a month. With no luck.I never would have thought a bullseye would be such a pain.lol

Success!! What ever you did kyjeeper worked! Thanks a million. I can finally get this thing done.

Indeed. super easy in illusrator, make the outside circle, the inner most circle, then do a blend of specified steps (in this case 5) and expand.  all there is to it.

Cool. People cant read. I Said I tried for a month with the to programs I have, Inkskape, & Signblaze. I don't do this for a living. Just for me. For some strange reason there is a category here called Graphics request. So I figured since it says that, it was fine to ask. Because like I said before I tried. Obviously I didn't try hard enough. So I keep dickin with this till I can become an expert at it. Then I'll return here to give other folks who need advice or help shit.Why is there allways an asshole baggin on others here when they show there work or ask for advice? Amazing! Ask for advice or request a graphic in the proper place and still get crap for not figuring it out on my own or my own time! Please! I wont ask for help anymore because I wouldn't want to show anymore of my stupidity.

I meant no offense with my post, was simply explaining how easily this was done in illustrator.

I wasn't directed at you kyjeeper. I was just pissed That I request a graphic, someone helps. And then I get.. figure it out on your own. Well if the other guys post did anything, it pissed me off enough to sit here "on my own time" and figured it out. So I did. I made my own. And it worked. And it cut. And it looked good. So he lit a fire under my ass. Or he was being ass. Bottom line. I figured it out. So for the rude post,, I thank him.I'll just think twice before asking for anything here again.

No harm done. I just thought it be OK to ask. Yes Ive been sitting here for hours playing with this thing and I have figured more out. So it's working out for the best. I took it as if you meant don't ask for a graphic, make it yourself. So all is well.

Thanks for the fire,advice,graphics lol :thumbsup: