Cutrix

Banner Design

O.K., Here's the banner I'm designing for a friend. It's for his softball team that he started up and he told me that the name "Salseros" was a Latin term for latin music or dancing so he wanted me to put some graphics of dancers and music notes. I have a problem though.

I had to draw the little "swoosh" in Illustrator that goes under the name "Salseros" and I can't seem to align it to the "s" just right. Is there a better way to do this in SBE? I'm learning alot about SignBlazer but I still do most of my drawing in Illustrator or Photoshop. If you zoom in on the little "s" you can see what I'm talking about. It's kinda jagged where they connect (also between the "o" and the "s").

I tried to weld them together(or atleast I thought I did) thinking that it would fix the problem, but no luck. He said he wanted Blue and Grey for the colors but I personally think the blue is a little over powering. Any help, tips or suggestions for the design would be greatly appreciated.

THANKS

Banner Design.zip

Banner Design.zip

Tservice, I can't thank you enough. I really appreciate what you've done for me. THE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM ROCK!!!!!!