Yones12

Flexi help

Hello. I am currently running flexi 7.6, mh 871 and windows xp. If you use flexi you might know this, When you go to cut something it will show the job status in the production manager. Well for some reason it shows nothing at all when i cut. Can anyone tell me how to enable or whatever i have to do for the production manager box to show my current job? Thanks

I use flexi 7.5 and it only shows the percentage of the job cutting if it is a large file with R2. But when I cut with the cp2500 it shows no job because it loads it all in memory on the cp2500. R2, the mh721 only has 4 megs of memory. But the cp2500 has 64 megs of dsp memory. I don't know what your cutter has but chances are flexi is loading the job into the cutters memory which is why it doesn't show in the production manager when cutting.

Yones,

If it is not showing up in the production manager but still cutting then you are fine, that is normal. If it is not cutting then you probably have the wrong driver/port selected. Confirm the Com# in the Device Manager of Windows.