Sign in to follow this  
Overtime Athletics

Need help with ad specialty supplier

I have a customer who wants about 500 pocket knives that can have there logo put on the blade. I believe that the logo would be screenprinted on the blade. The blade is 2.5 inches long and the back half is serrated and the handle has a clip on it. Thanks in advance Gene Snyder

go to the website www.alibaba.com, you will find many companies on there that can do this stuff, a lot in china which means you are gonna pay much much lower costs than having an american company make them for you. im set to receive 1000 pieces of an item that i only paid $600 to have made where if they all sell eventually that will net me 10-20 grand in profit =), i love china

Hi Overtime,

I am a print and promotional products distributor and would love to give you a quote.

Sent you a pm so we can discuss specifics.

Chrissy

Well, i recently ordered pocket knife for my customer at Chinabuye, an online store from China. I share this because i checked with alibaba, their rates are quite costlier, good quality and no prompt feedback. So from my experience, i would suggest to order from Chinabuye, they drop ship all over world with free ship cost, without MOQ limit which is advantage for us and i consider it a good deal!

not trying to start anything but ....... you should try to keep it within the United states. pay a little more and keep this great place we live in here for your kids to be free.

Just because we bought Chinese cutters doesn't mean we want to buy all the other crap they have to sell. BUY TRADE AND SELL AMERICAN!

Kevin