Sign in to follow this  
VendettaVinyl

Blank Shirts and stuffs

VV,

Check out Sanmar. They are in Cinci and I just got my account setup today. They are very cheap!

They have white Gildan 6.1oz 100% cotton for $1.40 each.

Colors are just a bit more.

For the shirt vinyl I recommend Alpine out of michigan they have siser 15"x5Y rolls for $32. 2-3 rolls is only $10 shipping. www.alpinesignsupply.com

Doing pretty good. Things are starting to pick up for me. working on building more supplier connections to get the best deals and doing some advertising locally now.

I order my shirts from gsactivewear.com

Depending on which shirt you want, white tees go for as little as ~$1.20

I order vinyl from specialty graphics, Siser easy weed is $35 for 15"x5yards... free shipping over $199.

BF thats great to hear! Just don't step on my turf man! HAHA

Hows the new Fellers working out down there?

Hockeygirl Thanks you for the sites!

Everyone else - Thanks for helping me out with my new adventure, Ill be sure to remember you all when I hit it big! HAHA

VV,

I guess they are going good. Ive been sticking with N. Glantz for vinyl and coro-plast. They deliver to my door step for $3.50. I work 9-6  mon-fri at the day job so I dont have time to pick stuff up from them.

As close as I would get to you is Madison, IN. My hometown. Im working on brokering a deal to do some decal work for the hometown hydroplane boat the www.missmadison.com I have a few friends that volunteer on the crew and are helping me get a license with O'boy O Berto Jerky to do decals.