Sign in to follow this  
Guest fivestar

Anyone daytrade currencies?

Guest fivestar

Just as the subject reads, does anyone here daytrade currencies on the forex?  I am looking at getting into it, I have an uncle and brother that does it and was wanting to get a "network" going.

I have been doing for awhile now.. You really have to make sure you sticke to your rules and do what the charts say and not your feeling... I have learned that :thumbsup: ... Get a technique that work for you and try and stick withit... Open a practice account and play with them for a bit...

Guest fivestar

I have been doing for awhile now.. You really have to make sure you sticke to your rules and do what the charts say and not your feeling... I have learned that :thumbsup: ... Get a technique that work for you and try and stick withit... Open a practice account and play with them for a bit...

Thanks Beavis, I have been paper trading for about a month now and am thinking of going live in about a week.  Thanks for the heads up about sticking with rules and not going with your gut.  My dumbass brother missed one Friday that would of netted him some good $$$$$ because for some reason he went away from what the charts was showing him.

You really have to make sure to not trade on some of the strong new times.. They could really hurt you if it goes the wrong way... I was in oone one time had a stop loss set and and some news came out and it happen to go in the right direction and went right through my stop loss so fast it did'nt stop it for another 80 pips.. If you goto the forum forexfactory.com they have alot of info and all the times when the news comes out.. I think it is the first friday of every month you sould stay out unless you know how to play with the news.. I use interbankfx and oanda for my trading plat forms... I have been using a technique call the 5/8 crossover(for day time frmaes works great) and a simple scalping method for 1min charts...I have had real good results on both of them.. If you can't find them on forex factory I could always send them to you...

Beavis