Sign in to follow this  
Dragracer

My Cutter

Man I love my cutter  ;D If I had  knowing  I'd have this much fun I would have got a cutter years ago .

I have made 10 decal's and done decal's for a hwy truck and trailer . And all I got it for was for paint mask for airbrushing  and maybe some decals for friend's and family , but so far all have be paying customers . nothing to complain about I guess  ;).

Any way just wanted to say how happy I'm with my 36 " US-CUTTER  ;D And I just got vinyl on Nov / 13

;D ;D ;D ;D Kevin  ;D ;D ;D

P.S. Can you tell I love my cutter ?

Hey DragRacer, Thats exactly how I feel and most of the users here. I am glad to know how you feel. If you have the chance, show us your work!

Joe

I bought mine just to do stuff for my scuba business.  The graphics that I put on my trailer alone way more than paid for the cutter and vinyl compared to what it would have cost me to have it done.  Now I find stuff that I can cut decals for all the time that I would have never done if I had to go find someone to do it for me.  It just makes everything look more professional when you have them properly labeled.  I have bartered for a few relatively expensive items in exchange for decals and application.  I'm having fun, not making any money but I guess saving money is just like making it... or at least that is what my wife tells me all the time when she comes home from shopping.  :-