Sign in to follow this  
remus

Banner Scam??

I just received an e-mail from a potential customer (scammer??) & I was coming on here to get some pricing info, when I came across several other posts regarding a very close email form a Samuel dude, the one I got was from a Mark Holland wanting 40 banners 3'x8' with a church related saying on them wanting to pay by credit card.

When I first read this email my scammer senses went up, now i am almost 100% positive it is a scam, but I am going to play a little game with him ( I am bored)....

Below is the e-mail so all can be warned!!!

Hello Sales

I want to make a purchase of Banners and find the artwork of the banner attach in the email.

I want the Banners to be as show on the  artwork, and I need 40 Banners and I want the same artwork on all of the banners, here is the size I need 3by8 with grommets,outdoor and on vinyl material.

Get back to me with the grand total excluding shipping, and I'll make payment to proceed with the Order,Also what is the surcharges for using Visa or master card for payment,do include your contact information as well.

Thank you and I'll be looking forward to hear favorably from you.

Best Regards

--

Mark Holland