Sign in to follow this  
kkappy

SOFT blank shirts?

Does anyone have a pref. on a really really soft and comfy tshirt?  I have a customer who says that he has an authentic pigment shirt that everyone just loves cuz its so soft.  But i dont' see that brand any many sites.  Does Gilden or Anvil make something as soft?  Or should I just stick to that shirt?

This may be a stupid question, but what does Ringspun mean?  Also, does anyone know if a GOOD QUALITY women's shirt (fitted) that does not shrink?

Check out the Gildan 64000.  Or AA or Continental, but they are a little pricier.

I'm not sure if its the same as 64000, but the Gildan / Soft Style / Ring spun was used on the Corona tour shirts last year and they are super soft and comfy. I always liked a more structured fabric, but after wearing this one I'm a fan.

I recently experimented with the Gildan 64000 and it is my new favorite shirt.  Super soft and very comfortable.  Had to get a few shirts for myself. :thumbsup:

For ladies fitted T's... I prefer the Bella 1001. It's a pre-shrunk, 100% ring-spun cotton, 5.8oz T-shirt.

They do cost a little more than Gildan, but totally worth it... much softer and more true to "fitted" size... (yes, I order those for myself)...

For ladies fitted T's... I prefer the Bella 1001. It's a pre-shrunk, 100% ring-spun cotton, 5.8oz T-shirt.

They do cost a little more than Gildan, but totally worth it... much softer and more true to "fitted" size... (yes, I order those for myself)...

Those are great shirts!  Gildan has has the 64000L which looks virtually the same...but the sleeves on the Bella are much better IMO.

Those are great shirts!  Gildan has has the 64000L which looks virtually the same...but the sleeves on the Bella are much better IMO.

I'm curious, what's different on the sleeves? And do you know if the 64000L is the one I referenced above? Thanks

I'm curious, what's different on the sleeves? And do you know if the 64000L is the one I referenced above? Thanks

The Gildan 64000L is the ladies version of the shirt.  I really like the look and feel of the Gildan 64000 men's shirts...but for women's I prefer the Bella 1001 shirts over the 64000L.  It's a little hard to describe the difference on the women's sleeves. They look about the same, but the length of the material in the sleeves is slightly different between the two and have a better fit/feel on the Bellas from the feedback I have received.

If you have an order where you can get one of each to compare...I think you will find one that you would be happy with.

Thanks - I checked and my supplier has both so I'll try them both out. I did notice on the Bella it said ribbed and from doing heat press for so long I usually avoid that - is that a non-issue with vinyl? I didn't even think of that, lot's of shirts I ruled out because of the rib - it would be nice to be able to use them!