Sign in to follow this  
gogetemgraphix

help...definetly a challange

can anyone vector this without losing alot of the translation around the skull. the problem is the line around the outside of the skull is hard to see uless you enlarge it quite a bit, and it would have to be a double line.....and the same with the eyes, as the background needs to stay black....... if it can be done.

thanks

lue anne

[attachment deleted by admin]

Guest Terry

Looks good to me, but the outline she wants is not showing. Look close at her picture and you will see the outline around the skull she needs.

Guest Terry

Take your jpg... retrace around it in paint. look at the photo sample. Then revectorize. I can't trace it clean my graphire tablet pen is messed up. You can see at top I started to trace it in white.

"Take 2"    w/ outline!

See if this is better, also i read you had a problem opening the first one on signcut. I don't have signcut so i wouldn't know how to help you on that but i'm more than sure that some in the signcut software help section can. BUT before you spend all that effort and time, check out the jpeg sample i also uploaded, that is how it came out (keep in mind, im still new to this). If you like it, then post your signcut importing problem. Good luck. Hope it helps you.

Skull_2.eps

post-1452-12986513623263_thumb.jpg

Skull_2.eps

post-1452-12986513641935_thumb.jpg

Guest Terry

Not that I need it... But thats it! Nice job. Hope it works for her.