Sign in to follow this  
ajgarber70

whats up with oracal

what do you mean midwaste by the blue is 631 it is oracal 651 thats what i ordered and that is what the backing paper also says? paid $24.00 so are you saying it may be a mis make.

i got it at sign warehouse i told them what was up last night and i have got a email back asking if i wanted them to send a replacement roll :thumbsup:

Yeah definitely get the replacement roll brother, I have some King Blue Oracal 631 here right now to do a parade float and it didn't do ANY of those things you were talking about, its gotta be the roll.

I have some 651 brilliant blue that is not high gloss. I've had not problems with it bubbling.

Who sells this? 

I was under the impression that the only matte Oracal sold was 631 and white/black 951 is also available in matte.

i have no idea but mine is not high gloss at all. mine came from sign warehouse but they are great to work with as they said to keep the roll and they will ship me out another replacement roll. so i hope it is a better roll.  :thumbsup:

I have some 651 brilliant blue that is not high gloss. I've had not problems with it bubbling.

Who sells this? 

I was under the impression that the only matte Oracal sold was 631 and white/black 951 is also available in matte.

Yeah, I checked my roll of brilliant blue, it's definitely glossy... maybe it's older vinyl? Not sure...