Sign in to follow this  
American And Proud

Best Price for Roland GX-300 & GX-24 Vinyl Cutter ?

I think I am upgrading alot sooner than expected and really don't want to have to upgrade again anytime soon.

I want the option of being able to cut 30" wide vinyl, that's why I bought the MH871 2 months ago.

But you can't cut an angled line without it cutting it Jagged and if you try cutting a larger file the MH871 and signblazer freezes up and you end up tossing the vinyl in the trash and never get your work done.

So I am looking to buy the Roland GX-300 Vinyl Cutter.

Specs.>

Roland GX-300 36" Vinyl Cutter / Plotter & Includes Stand!

$3,495.00  $2,995.00  On Sale!

GX-300

GX PRO-300 36" Vinyl Cutter / Plotter

In addition to Roland

Try Imprintables or Stahl's they may have a deal for you. Ask them what their show specials are right now. You'll love a Roland, no problems at all!

might want to look at the graphtec 48" on sale

Graphtec CE5000 Series Vinyl Cutter - On sale through Nov 8

Models: 48'' Wide - 1  $2,879.99 $2,879.99

When I put this in it showed free shipping for the 48"? Maybe I did something wrong?

http://www.uscutter.com/Graphtec-CE5000-Series-Vinyl-Cutter--On-sale-through-Nov-8_p_125.html

Try Imprintables or Stahl's they may have a deal for you. Ask them what their show specials are right now. You'll love a Roland, no problems at all!

I'll check into it Tory, Thanks.

might want to look at the graphtec 48" on sale

Graphtec CE5000 Series Vinyl Cutter - On sale through Nov 8

Models: 48'' Wide - 1  $2,879.99 $2,879.99

When I put this in it showed free shipping for the 48"? Maybe I did something wrong?

http://www.uscutter.com/Graphtec-CE5000-Series-Vinyl-Cutter--On-sale-through-Nov-8_p_125.html

I pretty much have decided on getting a Roland cutter, and most likely I will end up getting both of these that I am asking about.

Hopefully I can swing the GX-300 first, then add the GX-24 as my backup/travel with laptop cutter.

The GXPRO is a great unit, but I would be worried about buying from either of these vendors. USCutter's Roland prices are the absolute minimum that Roland allows. Currently Specialty Graphics and BestBlanks are under the minimum which means they are in danger of being cut as a supplier. If this happens you will not be able to get support on the machine because they will no longer be a Roland dealer. Just thought I should warn you.