hockeygirl

MH-721 with upgraded memory

Hello,

I believe you contacted us about this earlier today. Yes you can do this, but you will be charged for parts and labor.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, why would you need more memory?

Faster cutting?

I need more memory because when I'm cutting larger complicated designs, my cutter either freezes half way through or it'll miss chunks of cuts in the middle. I'm not entirely positive, but I'm almost certain my computer is sending way more info than the memory buffer in the cutter can handle. I'm tired of splitting designs up. I figure it's not an expensive addition compared to the frustration of not getting a complete cut.

I'll probably order the memory and put it in myself then... since I'm too cheap to pay for labor for something that'll prob take me a few minutes to do. I figure if I can build a PC from scratch in less than 20 min, this can't be too difficult.

Most issues like this can be resolved through software tweaking. Only special cases would need the memory upgrade. I highly recommend starting a support ticket at the link below if you are having cuts freeze. I would be happy to log into your computer and make some changes in the software that should resolve these issues.

http://support.uscutter.com/