Sign in to follow this  
prettybird

Can someone tell me what this vinyl is for?

Hello, I have some vinyl that was given to me  and it says BGS on the back and it is gloss black 24".  I was wondering what this kind is good for?  Can I use it for stuff like doing a tribal on a boat or car?  Thanks!

I BOUGHT A BUNCH OF BGS WHEN I BOUGHT MY CUTTER TO LEARN WITH. I USED IT ON MY RACECAR ALL COLORS AND I LETTERED UP MY FATHER IN LAWS SEMI AND HIS TOW RIG WITH BLACK AND IT HAS DONE GREAT FOR ME NO PEALLING SHRINKING OR ANYTHING NOT EVEN FADEING A BIT. BUT FROM WHAT I HAVE READ FROM OTHERS AND SEEN IS THAT IT IS NOT GOOD BUT I CANT COMPLAINE A BIT ABOUT IT RED,BLACK,WHITE,BLUE,PURPLE HAS ALL BEEN GOOD FOR ME BUT I HATE THE ORANGE AND GREY THE ORANGE AINT WORTH LOOKING AT IT IS SO THIN ANYTHING YOU STICK IT ON SHOWS RIGHT THREW IT.I JUST ORDERED SOME VINYL TONIGHT ALL ORACAL 651 SINCE THATS WHAT EVERYONE LIKES AND RECOMENDS. HOPE THIS HELPS

I Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate BGS vinyl.  For the couple cents a yard more that it costs for Oracal, FDC, Avery etc just toss it and get the good stuff.  Not worth the extra hassle IMO.

Thanks you guys! Guess I will just get some more Oracal instead of using this.  No wonder they gave it to me for free :)