Sign in to follow this  
Kelly54487

How come I can't node this in sign blazer

I tried noding this in sign blazer  because I don't want them to over lap the HATCHETS and TOMAHAWK wording 1-color. I also tried to weld them so they don't overlap and thats not working for me either. Am I missing a step here? Any help would be appreciated.

what I need is the Tomahawk and the Hatchets wording not to overlap.For some reason it wouldn't let me weld them together.

what I need is the Tomahawk and the Hatchets wording not to overlap.For some reason it wouldn't let me weld them together.

I guess I'm confused because there are two tomahawk words and two hatchet words. What item do you not want to overlap what item?

Sorry, trying to help but I'm just not thinking straight today. Is this what you mean?

post-1952-12986546602971_thumb.jpg

post-1952-12986546623923_thumb.jpg

I need the other wording the ones that are 1 color Hatchets in gold and Tomahawk in blue. Hope this clears everything up.

I see what you mean on the Tomahawk. I just did a total weld and grouped the letters. Didn't see anything wrong with the Hatchet other than the little overlap at the bottom of the e. Just deleted a few nodes there. Hope this is what you need. Guess I was trying to over complicate things :)

single words.SBD

single words.SBD