Sign in to follow this  
Guest manwayvan

Need between 20 to 25 shirts printed up please..

Guest manwayvan

Hello everyone. I was asked to do some shirts(possibly hoodies instead) for a local ATV club today and I told them I would see what I could come up with..I will upload a pic of the decal they want printed on the shirt(possibly hoodies instead). I will find out more detail on the color of shirt,size,and if tshirt or hoodie. They are also wanting someone that can print them as needed such as if a new member joins.If anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it. If possible could you provide pricing on tshirt and hoodie so I can give them an Idea of what it will cost generally..

post-0-12986546078986_thumb.jpg

post-0-12986546093054_thumb.jpg

Guest manwayvan

Hey ren, I am still trying to figure out exactly what they are wanting with the size color and stuff but as soon as I can find out I will let you know..Thanks for the reply

Talk them into buying extras to have on hand for new members.  Asking a screen printer to do one shirt is going to get a no thanks reply.  My minimum is 24 tees per order...

Guest manwayvan

Ya I figured the setup would not be worth doing 1 extra shirt ever so often thats sort of why they were looking to find someone close to do it but every place I have talked to is outragous or they will not do that many colors. I have been extremely busy with finishing up my current job before getting laid off so I will try to speak with him as soon as possible.