cherrybomb

Bulk Order Qoute for Ts... How too?

Hi Guys.

I've been selling Ts using the Heat press Vinyl on eBay. And I have been approached by a shop for a Bulk order.

As I've only sold the Ts in lots of singles, Pairs and once a set of Six Ts in the one order at the most.

And How many this guy wants is unconfirmed as yet.

Now I have a Screen Printer I can work with to outsource Plastisol transfers too. As I have used in the past for an order needing the process. And I would be doing any Bulk order as Plastisol Transers. Pressing my self.

The Ts I will be supplying (printed) will be resold in his bricks and Morter store.

I will also be supplying all Ts used in any orders.

Still I have some Questions:

Do I ask for a Min order he can ask for?

Is there a standard Min order in this situation?

What percentage do I reduce the dollar value of the order per Bulk items?.... This is one area I clearly have no idea.

Thank you in advance for replies.

Dan

do you have a image 2009 price guide ? cause it got it in there with all the pricing too.  it look from the guide that its in lots of 25 amounts. so to make it worth it for you that should be your min amount. hope that some help

Thanks mate.

I was thinking 25 also, As this is the min order amount my T supplier is set at.

Dan

I have been doing a little research on this, there is a ton of info at the t-shirtforums regarding this.  A few points I picked up, which may not all apply to you:

Retailers generally do not accept minimum orders

Consignment is a bad idea

Don't have quantity breaks, just have a wholesale price and sell them all at that price, and:

Retailers generally expect to make 100% markup.  So, if the shirt would sell for between $15 and $20, your wholesale should be approximately half that.

You can read more here: http://www.t-shirtforums.com/offline-retail-tradeshows/

If it's not to late, we offer a 12 t-shirt minimum then go to 36 for screen printing. You shouldn't have any blank t-shirt minimums. If you do, and in the USA, try Brodek and Rhodes, or San Mar. Each of them have multiple sites throughout the USA, and can ship anywhere.

You can search for their contact information on yahoo or google.

If you need help let me know, we sell over 10,000 garments a year. Wish it was a million, lol.

Thanks Guys, I originally was going to post this Q: into T-shirtforums but for some reason I could not sign in. Frustrated I just came hear to save time lol.

Some very helpful info given tho.

Screanprintr I'm over the Globe hear mate, Aust. Tho I have thought heavily in having my Ts shipped over, If I could find a supplier to justify the cost compared to what I already pay hear.

Which is $7 for Jonny Bs and slightly less for Gildans.

I'll do a search on these two suppliers you mentioned thanks.

Dan