signwerx

Transfer design software

Hey Guys and Gals,  I'm looking for some software made for t'shirt transfers (I Guess?).  I've noticed some

Companies advertise this with their heat presses.  Where can I get it??  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanx, PT

If you purchase Stahl's/Imprintables products you can use Cadworxlive.com for free to design.

CadworxLive now offers FREE On-Going Trial Membership to anyone. Just use the Sign Up Now button at www.cadworxlive.com to register.

CadworxLive consists of the Cad-Cut Designer, Cad-Cut Easy Teams, and Vector Cut software.  The Designer allows you to quickly create templates, Easy Teams is made to make player names and numbers easy, and Vector Cut is the cut drive software used to run select Stahls' cutters.  Feel free to ask us any questions you might have regarding CadworxLive. 

CadworxLive now offers FREE On-Going Trial Membership to anyone. Just use the Sign Up Now button at www.cadworxlive.com to register.

CadworxLive consists of the Cad-Cut Designer, Cad-Cut Easy Teams, and Vector Cut software.  The Designer allows you to quickly create templates, Easy Teams is made to make player names and numbers easy, and Vector Cut is the cut drive software used to run select Stahls' cutters.  Feel free to ask us any questions you might have regarding CadworxLive. 

I checked out the program it seems really cool but I have a pcut cutter so I cannot cut any of these files is that correct? It looks like you cant save anything you create as an eps file. I'm a little more than confused you might say!

I know it works with a Roland and others too, not sure bout a Pcut....perhaps the rep can clarify that. And no you can't save as a EPS file. But the files can be saved (plt or pltx I think) and cut using their cut software. I use Coreldraw, CutStudio AND Cadworx depending on the design. I personally think it is a great program/resource and has saved me many times. Kinda like using Corel or Inkscape depending on the circumstances. Sometimes Corel won't act right so I import a SVG file into Cadworx and get a cutable file. I figure, :thumbsup: hey whatever works

I checked out the program it seems really cool but I have a pcut cutter so I cannot cut any of these files is that correct? It looks like you cant save anything you create as an eps file. I'm a little more than confused you might say!

Hello,

To follow up on what tory said, Vector Cut is only intended for the use of select Stahls' cutters (Roland GX-24, Ioline 100/300, Mimaki CG-60, Silver Lion SAH-5000). However, the Generic HPGL Driver inside Vector Cut also allows for some non-supported cutters to be used.

Select the Generic HPGL Driver from the Cutter drop down list in Vector Cut.  Then open the Properties button and inside the middle Port tab you'll need to make the appropriate port selection for your cutter (i.e. Serial port for a USB connection).  You may also need to adjust some of the settings in the Port and Language tab for the Generic HPGL Driver to get it to work with your cutter.  The manual for your cutter may list the correct settings for your cutter, which you could reference to assist you in the process.  From there, after you save the settings in Properties, you can select Send To Cutter to start the cut.

If the Generic HPGL Driver or other Vector Cut cutter options do not work for you, you can export your designs from the Designer and Easy Teams as a PLT file.  The PLT file will allow you to import into some cut drive software which supports PLT files or into a graphics programs such as Corel Draw to cut the design.  So between Vector Cut and the option to export as a PLT file to use with your own cut drive software instead, CadworxLive should work for most people's cutters.

Also, for the next update to the Cad-Cut Designer an option to export your design as an EPS file will be included.  There is not an official time table set yet for the update release, though, but we will keep all CadworxLive users updated as the date approaches. 

Is Cadcut compatiable with Win 7?? I may try it out on my Pcut this weekend. I am wanting to find a cutter software that will work with Win 7 & my Pcut

The only requirements for using the Cad-Cut Designer and Easy Teams online software through CadworxLive is an Internet connection and a modern Internet browser.  This means nearly anyone can create designs through CadworxLive even if you are running a Mac or Linux box. 

We have also tested the Vector Cut cut drive software on Windows 7 to ensure its compatibility.  Vector Cut requires the Microsoft .NET Framework version 2.0 or higher in order to run, so it is only compatible with the Windows operating system. 

I have found a few kinks when using Firefox browser. But if I open E, no problems.