Sign in to follow this  
metatrox

Countertop display

Well previously i posted about an issue with customers not buying packaged white decals from one of my store owners. I think it was because the backing on the white vinyl in blue and they think thats part of the sticker.

So I decided along with a few suggestions from other forum members to make a small display.

Here is it. The actual display is all hand cut and put together. Then i just placed some decals on it as examples.

stickerdisplay-2.jpgstickerdisplay-1.jpg

BTW i know most people around here don't like the work "sticker" but i think to the common person its more understandable than "Decal".

The main part and stand are made from a black foam board. Then i placed some silver "poster board" type paper on the front. The colors REALLY pop off of it!

Just though i might post it as it may give other ideas for their own projects.

very creative way to display them! what price do you have on those if you dont mind me asking. I'm trying to come up with a set price for these because people will ask me and I generally wing it and throw something out there...most of the time the response is "thats all"? all my stick people are 2.00 each, I just sold 4 window decals to a guy I had just done 25 shirts for and I sold them to him for 10.00 each ( they were each about 7x7) Now he wants one for the door panel on his work truck and that one is going to be BIGGER. same design just bigger and I have no idea what to charge him!

Its hard to say. These decals are sold at a wholesale price to a friend of mine who owns a travel center. I sell them to him at a steal of a price $.60ea.  He then in turn sells them for $2.98.

I make sure they are all extremely easy to weed and all the packaging is made in house at a low price. They cost me about $.23ea. to make. It does take a bit of my time putting them all together but that's just this customer. Other customers I sell them for about $1.00 ea. Like i said its at a wholesale price, so there is a minimum order of about 30 or so.

Works for me. Yeah I dont make a ton of money. But its getting my name out there for larger projects and the customer im working with owns 4 other travel plazas and hotel resorts.

When I do individual stuff at a retail price i would charge at least $3-5 each. for this size which is 5"x5". A lot of it depends on what kind of waste i have also.