Sign in to follow this  
jibr

HELP! GRAPHTECH PR CUTTER and HOTRONIX CLAM PRESS

:) We are NEW........... we need help!

We bought this equipment and although we understand the graphtech I think, we are using ornaments as that is what was recommended to us but we find there are no sports, animals, breast cancer insignia or anything of the kind. So that is problem one. Problem two is how many needles or cutter blades shoe we have on hand? I was told it should not be more than or less than 1 mm when set  the cutter but it seems as if it is skipping or not cutting the complete project? what am I doing wrong?

The press........ Ok when I go to put the cut item on the shirt it seems as if i need something to put between the transfer and the press like an over lay and something of the sort was included with a sticky sort of side I peel  a layer off of and now I am not sure it should be used or if that is what that is for . When I bought the whole shebang they said this is all I would need. What am I missing?:thumbsup:??

thirdly where can I get more clip arts or can i say I need more and especially breast cancer/awareness?:thumbsup:?? Thanks in advance!

Thanks!

JIBR Custom Graphics