Don't know what's wrong with this - I have vista, I downloaded the new driver, connecting with usb, use signcut and signblazer, bought it about 2 yrs ago. It worked just fine with my old computer, but got the new one and the best I can do is make it roll out all my vinyl! I've been dealing with this for about 2 months and I'm tired of it!!!    PLEASE HELP!!!!!    Starla

Hi

I bounght mine second handed and have cut a few things with it but now it freezes in the middle of a cut.  Sometimes it will be ok but more than half the time SignBlazer freezes and messes up my project.  I have tried downloading the drivers but not sure if I have what I need.  I am also using Windows Vista.  Someone please help!! I am so ready to start cutting.

Thanks

Kboyte

I just had a problem when I had to reload SB with Vista, it changed my driver. Someone told me to check my driver & that was it & now it works fine.  (when I say driver I mean my com port, it used to be on 2 & now it is in 3.)

Peggy in MI

I'm using SignBlazer with Flexi Starter on my laptop with Vista. It can be picky at times. I just make sure all settings match.

In Sb on plotter settings:

Baud Rate: 9600

Data Bits:  8

Parity:        None

Stop Bits:  1

Flow Cobtriol: Hardware

Com 4: USB Serial Port

Then in your Device Manager look for the following:

Under Universal Serial Bus Controllers:

USB Serial Converter:

On the Advance tab my VCP is checked. I don't know if this has anything to do with the problems.

The check under COM (Com&Lpt):

It should so USB Serial Port (*) *meaning what ever port you're using. Mine happens to be Com 4.

Then check it's properties to make sure they match what you have in SB or any other program you're using.

Hope this helps.