noelissa13

After 4 months with the PCUT, i have a few questions!!

1.) When Cutting Vinyl and weeding, my PCUT leaves ALOT of corners still uncut. I have to go back with an XACTO and finish the cut while weeding.

2.) I bought my PCUT about 4-5 months ago, and I dont know if it has the "new blade type" or the "old blade type". Which do I have? Im going to try new blade to solve the above problem, but i dont think thats it.

3.) When doing "wet" applications to coroplast or glass, does any transfer tape work? AND the guy who showed me used a solution of soap and water to spray first. Is this ok?

Thanks!!

OH AND ONE MORE QUESTION!!!

I just noticed that my Blade holder (THE LOOP PART)is cracked. It still holds the blade but instead of being a circle to drop the blade cartridge into, its two half circles, held together by pressure.

Is this covered in warranty?

1. Try adjusting your blade offset a bit to see if that helps.

2. Not sure on the blade type. I got mine about 3 months ago and bought some roland blades off ebay and they work great

3. for "wet" I use Rapid-Tac but BannerJohn has a recipe that uses water, alcohol and soap.

4. If you bought it directly from US Cutter it probably is still under warranty. Give their support a call or email them.

1. Try adjusting your blade offset a bit to see if that helps.

2. Not sure on the blade type. I got mine about 3 months ago and bought some roland blades off ebay and they work great

3. for "wet" I use Rapid-Tac but BannerJohn has a recipe that uses water, alcohol and soap.

4. If you bought it directly from US Cutter it probably is still under warranty. Give their support a call or email them.

How do I adjust the blade offset?

Do you know where i can find the recipe from Banner JOhn? I looked but couldnt come up with anything.

Thanks alot!!!

I think you might be totally missing the tightning screw that holds the blade holder tight ( I don't have a pic. but i'm sure there is one on the site somewhere)