Sign in to follow this  
Xmom

Looking for Soccer ball with Name drop...eps file

I am looking for a simple soccer ball that I can drop in individual names along with the school name.  It is for a window vinyl decal.  Since this is a 'temporary' decal (one year), do I use Oracal 651 or would 631 work?

In the past, the team always had someone do these but that person has moved.  I would like to do this as a fundraiser for the team...is this too big of a project for a newbie like me?  What would you recommend I charge?  Our booster club gives each player $4 for after game meals.  If I did these for the players, the 'profit' could be used towards that.

Thanks,

XMom

It would be for about 35 players.

I wanted to add that I did use the search tool but didn't find what I was looking for.  I found the football name drop graphic and it is similar to what I am looking for.

XMom

Blues,

Thanks!  That is what I am looking for...now my true newbie status shows through...how do I add the high school name at the bottom to where it is curved like the top?

XMom

using sign blazer, just use text, type out the school name and size it, make sure you have your text selected ( a box around the text), next go to the top right of your screen and hit the arrow key till you see "text arc" click on that and you can manipulate your arc, have along the bottom or the top of the arc, even go in a complete circle. you will have to play with it to  get it to your liking. Once you get the hang of it, its easy! good luck!

Thanks so much and sorry for the delay!  With a deployed hubby and lots of kids' activities, my time on the computer is limited.

XMom