Sign in to follow this  
Kittycut

Looking for a machine with this features

Hi! ;)

I need to cut a thin plastic roll in stripes, all them of 2,54 cm measure (1 inch) from side to side, border to border.

Would be helpful if the machine had a counter to move only 1 inch of material in every cut. This operation and the cut has to be done manually, offline without computer and withoutback support or mat.That possible? Some cutter can do that?

That is what I want to buy.

As English is not obviously my mother tonge, I hope you get the idea of what I need.

Thank very much!

Kittycut

Guest crshirts

Sounds like you need a slitter instead of cutter.

I may be wrong tho.

Carl

Thanks crshirts, but it is not a slitter what I need. As far as I know, the slitter cuts the stripes vertically for rewind it in a roll wich is nice for other purposes.

What I need is to cut stripes from left to right (or viceversa) let them fall one over another till the roll ends and get the block of stripes and pack it. I heard and read that there are some cutters that can cut straight offline materials without back nor mat. Unfortunately, my Refine can't do that :thumbsup:

I would like to know what plotter can do it. That could be a nice solution for me. :thumbsup: