Sign in to follow this  
devine_design

Newbie needs help......locomotive

I have a picture that I found on fotosearch.  I am not trying to get something for nothing, but I will attach the picture because it comes closest to showing what I am trying to do.

I would like a train similar to this, except curved a little more so that the tail car doesn't look so far away.  I do not want the "window" things on these cars.  I need to put wording where the windows are.  I would still like for the train to have three cars, so I can put one word per car.I would like for the thing that the steam comes out of to be taller and look more like one of the things the steam comes out of.....I am not sure what they are called, a smoke stack maybe?  Also, instead of all of the steam, I would like a few music notes. I would also like a larger cow catcher.  I am also attaching a picture of what I have in mind for that.

I am trying to make t-shirts as gifts for my husband's band.  I am wanting to put the band name where the "windows" are on the train cars. My husband has been in this band for eight years, and I am the "new wife of a band member"....I am seriously trying to score some brownie points!  Anybody out there willing to help me score?  I am trying to learn vectorizing, but right now, my plate is loaded and there isn't 30 hours in a day!  I know you all know that feeling!  Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions!

old_train.eps

old_train.eps

Thanks for responding, but what should I try?  the picture you attached is one of my examples.  Sorry, I am low on sleep and havent had coffee yet!

I like that picture but I want the front of that other train to look more like this one.