harley0738

REGISTRATION MARKS WITH SIGNBLAZER

COULD ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO DO REGISTRATION MARKS WITH SIGN BLAZER, IT SAYS IN THE HELP FILES TO CLICK ON THE DRAW BUTTON AND CLICK ON THE REGISTRATION MARK BUTTON, BUT THEIR IS NO SUCH THING IN THE DRAW BUTTON MENU, THANKS FOR THE HELP, BOB

Guest round2racing

Hey Bob,

When you type in caps, it means you are yelling.  Are you mad?  LOL

I have the same problem with SBE.  I just simply draw two squares at the top of the design.

When I finish the first color, I go back to the design and change the color of the squares and cut the next color.

When I app tape the layers, I use clear packing tape over the squares, so I can see clearly when I am lining them up.

Works for me.

When if first started I make a square in one color, then painstakingly made a larger square in the other color to "outline" the first square.

Eventually I read on here how to cut mulitple colors from SBE and I was like DUH, I could just cut both "squares" in the same color.

An even more noodling over I was like.. DUH... you don't even need two squares.  Just line up one square on top of the other (use to squares a few inches apart on the same layer though).

So in short draw two squares (or one and copy it)  Make them blue

Draw first layer  Red

Draw second layer white

When you go to cut, hold the ctrl button and click blue and red, it will cut both those colors, then when your ready to cut the other color, hold ctrl buton and click blue and white.

That's how I do it anyways, YMMV.

azdecals