Sign in to follow this  
aries58

CUTTABLE

Would someone make this ready tp cut,Just the name at top and the emblem..Thanks

post-3934-12986539521297_thumb.jpg

post-3934-12986539533433_thumb.jpg

post-3934-12986539557286_thumb.jpg

post-3934-12986539580441_thumb.jpg

Guest Ls Creation

Aries58:

This picture appears to be a photo of a business card; if you don

Aries58:

With the picture you have this is as good as I can get it without hand tracing it.

No I don't have any way to get a better photo but these..Thanks for trying,really appreciate your help!!!!

Guest Ls Creation

This is a start;you will need to work on the font.

LS :)

Thanks

:thumbsup:

Welcome back!

WB where have I been?I said I won't post in the help section and I never and I won't..

Just so I understand you clearly - You'll only post when you need something done? I'm just wondering if this is what your motives are.

Just so I understand you clearly - You'll only post when you need something done? I'm just wondering if this is what your motives are.

My motives are to learn from the pros such as you,I come and read & view comments..Yes when I need a eps done I do ask and I also say thanks to  the ones that does it for me.. Maybe one these days I will be able to do my own,as of now no I can't do my own eps...Thanks

Well keep at and practice, you'll get the hang of it. Work on the things you feel comfortable with and experiment a little. There is always the undo button.  :thumbsup:  Even if you make a mistake you still learned something. I'm no pro, I just keep playing with it and learn a little more each time. You will to.

Well keep at and practice, you'll get the hang of it. Work on the things you feel comfortable with and experiment a little. There is always the undo button.  :thumbsup:  Even if you make a mistake you still learned something. I'm no pro, I just keep playing with it and learn a little more each time. You will to.

Thanks for understanding..I am learning but have a long way to go..