Sign in to follow this  
WantingVinylCutter

Got new Copam 2500 - having problems - HELP!!

I got my new Copam 2500 last week.  I tried to cut from my Signgo software (because ALL of my designs are in Signgo and I don't want to re-do them!) and I couldn't get it to cut.  It would give me a message "Cutting Done" but it never actually cut it.  So now I'm trying to import my files into SignBlazer Elements, but when I click on "Import" it doesn't do anything.  UGH!  Now, I've done some test cuts using Signblazer and it will cut one job, then when I try to click on another job to cut, the cutter just goes through the motions, but doesn't cut or feed the vinyl.  It won't even do a test cut.  I have to turn the machine off and back on to get it to cut another job.  Does anyone know how to help me with any of this?!!  I'm about ready to throw this machine out the window!

I got my new Copam 2500 last week.  I tried to cut from my Signgo software (because ALL of my designs are in Signgo and I don't want to re-do them!) and I couldn't get it to cut.  It would give me a message "Cutting Done" but it never actually cut it.  So now I'm trying to import my files into SignBlazer Elements, but when I click on "Import" it doesn't do anything.  UGH!  Now, I've done some test cuts using Signblazer and it will cut one job, then when I try to click on another job to cut, the cutter just goes through the motions, but doesn't cut or feed the vinyl.  It won't even do a test cut.  I have to turn the machine off and back on to get it to cut another job.  Does anyone know how to help me with any of this?!!  I'm about ready to throw this machine out the window!

Are both of these programs on the same computer? If so, is it possible for you to uninstall the Signgo to determine if there is a conflict between it and SignBlazer. I had an issue of a similar nature with SignCut and Signblazer that was resolved by isolating them.   

I couldn't tell from your post if you meant that you experience these issues only with your signgo files or every time you try to cut? If you continue to have problems send me a pm or start a ticket at support.uscutter.com so that we can log into your computer and take a look at your settings.