Sign in to follow this  
select7

Newbie looking for some help/advice!!

Okay so I purchased my Refine MH-871 about a month ago and I love it. The only thing is that I am having trouble with is cutting images/logos with 2 layers on sign blazer. For example a logo is blue with a black background on EPS file. I remove the background, but when cutting, I am not quite sure how to get the holes in the middle of an "O" to cut at the same time. It just cuts a circle with no cutout in the middle. I figure i could cut the first layer and then the second but how do you guys match it back in the same exact spot? Im sure there is an easier way to do this but I havent found anything. Any help is appreciated!!

first of all you need to read the signblazer learning guide. you will find it in your program files with the software click on start> program files>signblazer>sb learning guide. you will be a master after you read it. and no you don't have to cut it twice to get what you want. before you cut, make sure to select all of the elements you want to cut and "combine them".

bb

I cant seem to find the Sign Blazer Learning Guide. Any chance it is called something else? Or can someone send it to me?

it should be there with your signblazer elements and the pro and hotshots trial versions.

bb

Ive looked and looked and cannot find it. Ive even searched it through my hard drive and nothing. Any way you can send it to me?