biggin69

Could someone please vectorize this for me?

Anyone? The owner of this company wants some banners and it could lead to more work for me. Please help. Thanks!

Hi I am new to vinyl but I had a few logos like them and I found that it is better sometimes to jump on one of the font sites and just find the text. Then you can make the line. Hope that helps.

On some of the font sites you cant type in what text and preview it as yoju scroll through. Hope you find what you are looking for.Sorry I cant be more help

Tom

Since it looks as if k=nobody can vectorize this, could someone tell me what font it is? Thanks! :P

Guest fivestar

Why not contact the company and see if they'll supply you with the file?  Most companies will do it no problem if you're using their logo legally.

I am really not worried about it anymore as I did contact the owner of the company who wants the banner and he has yet to resond back. Oh well.

Well, I have talked to the owners wife and she is trying her best to get me every file type that she has. We are having no luck. How do I open an AI file in SB?

Again any and all help with font ID or vectoring would be greatly appreciated.

Guest fivestar

Post the ai file and have someone here open it with Illy or some other program and save it to an .eps for you.