mr300s

Anyone around West Coast of Florida?

I am in Punta Gorda, anyone around my area?

Guest kenya

I'm on the West Coast...... but north of you a few hundred miles.

I'm in the big bend area, on the Suwannee River.  :thumbsup:

Thanks for the reply.  I was hoping someone would respond that was close and that they wouldn't mind showing me their set up and maybe a few tricks before I bought my machine.  Maybe no one likes doing that anyway not sure and if so I would understand.

I am thinking of getting the p cut and I see that is the machine you are using.  I plan on doing things for family & friends mainly decals.  I am retired.....

Guest kenya

You may be retired............ but you will soon be addicted to the whole vinyl thing.  :thumbsup:

I love my p cut.......... your making a great choice.  :thumbsup:

Well I hope so I am a little gun shy and have been lurking on the forum for many months taking in as much as I can.  When you have no experience in this type of work you are always second guessing yourself.  But I guess you were all in my place at one time.

With so much it looks a little over whelming sometimes.  All I want to do is make some simple decals and maybe some small signs

Guest kenya

Well for sure, your at the right place. :thumbsup:

I knew nothing about cutters/plotters when I came here. Now I have an online business & moonlight at this.

I'm hoping it will take off & I can shut my doors on my day job. Just completed a very profitable sign job, so you never know what will happen.  :thumbsup: