sm00th

Longest you've had a PCut?

How long have you had your Pcut for and in that time any problems if so what were they?

How much use have you gotten from it?

Guest stunad, jr.

about 2 years, runs nearly nonstop. 

Not 1 problem as of yet.

LOTS of use from it.

Now that's what I like to hear! :)

Would you say you cut daily? Every other day and what type of things? Any pictures?

Thanks

Guest stunad, jr.

Now that's what I like to hear! :)

Would you say you cut daily? Every other day and what type of things? Any pictures?

Thanks

The cutter "runs" all day long.  Cuts total 1 to 2 hours each day.  I go through about 50 yards of vinyl every 1-2 weeks give or take.  Just mostly small decals, nothing larger than 12"x12".

Now that's what I like to hear! :D

Thanks

The cutter "runs" all day long.  Cuts total 1 to 2 hours each day.  I go through about 50 yards of vinyl every 1-2 weeks give or take.  Just mostly small decals, nothing larger than 12"x12".

I'm impressed, thanks for the feedback.

Anyone else have any stories about theirs?

Guest sciondrgn

Had my pcut since Sept of 07. Still running great,  runs once or twice a week

I've had mine since Dec. 07... used it nearly everyday for the first few months cutting mainly just small stuff, and then i got a refine so I put the pcut on the backburner for about 6 months. As of recent, I started using it again, and I fell in love with it all over. :rolleyes:

I've had mine since november of '07. Only problem I have had is with USB connection. I switched to serial and have never had a problem since. Use it daily.

Had mine since 07... stopped working a bit ago... suggestion was new mother board.... replaced that... still no worky worky....worked ok when it was working though, couldn't do long cuts, anything over 48" would not track to finish cut. For the price not a bad hobby cutter.

Larry C

I have only had mine for about 5 months, it runs ALOT, several hours a day 5 days a week, I'm using the usb connection because I do not have a serial port, no problems so far. I have only changed the blade once and I cut alot of siser easyweed vinyl as well as window and sign vinyl. I have also noticed that the vinyl will go offtrack if trying to do long runs so i tend to avoid that. otherwise I love it!

Renee

I have only had mine for about 5 months, it runs ALOT, several hours a day 5 days a week, I'm using the usb connection because I do not have a serial port, no problems so far. I have only changed the blade once and I cut alot of siser easyweed vinyl as well as window and sign vinyl. I have also noticed that the vinyl will go offtrack if trying to do long runs so i tend to avoid that. otherwise I love it!

Renee

I like what i'm hearing!

I bought mine in '04 from SSK Sign Supply.  Pretty much runs all day every day.  Have had some trouble with screw coming loose on the cutting head, and on the drive shaft for the rollers.  I simply tigtened, or replaced the screws and kept on going.  Well worth the money I paid for it.

I had mine since early 08 ....... paid for itself the second week I owned it.  Runs several hours 2 or 3 times a week Never a problem

6 years , works 6 hours a day , 200 metres a week , problems are well known , usb flaky , big job tracking . but overall its fine for the money

Guest kenya

I've had mine since Nov. 07.............. no problems, except user errors at first.