Sign in to follow this  
SunsetWolf31

Could someone please help me with this

I'm in desperate need of help with this image. My customer wants this image put on his daughters back glass of her car, but he wants it in multiple colors. I have tried and tried to get it vectorized, and I just can't seem to get it right. I traced over it, scanned it, tried to separate it so that I could do the clouds separate. But it just doesn't look right and I really need some help. All of you have helped me so much in the past and you are all so knowledgeable, and I thank you all so much.

post-4012-12986536190174_thumb.jpg

post-4012-12986536203144_thumb.jpg

Need a MUCH better picture.

Lines need to be more defined.

On regular paper.

mark-s

so far I know that the clouds are to be blue, the castle is to be blue, white and pink. Not sure of the exact locations yet on the castle. I'm thinking the castle walls white, domes pink, tips blue. For the unicorn, white body, with blue outlined wings. But I'm very new to this and not really sure how to do all of that. But any help that you can give me is so greatly appreciated. This image has been driving me insane.

Anyone having any luck yet? I've been on this thing for 8 hours and still can't get it to do anything. Thanks for all your help.

I wonder if the problem with getting certain things certain colors is because nothing is closed completely.  If you closed the clouds and the unicorn maybe you could fill them with color?

Gotta go to bed.  That is gonna bother me why you can't open my file.  I will work on this more tomorrow if I get the time and nobody else was able to help.

Thanks dave, that's very close to what I'm looking for. All I need now is to figure out how to get it more cutter friendly. And maybe define the tail on the unicorn a little more. How would I get the wings to where I can just color the tips of them, that way they will be mostly white, but the tips lets say pink? I can't thank you all enough for helping me with this.

I will do some work to it tonight. All I did was save the other file that someone else did differently. But when I get home tonight I will do some work on it and make it all cut ready.

Dave

Thank you sooooo much for all your help. I wish I knew how to do all of this stuff so I didn't have to beg others to do it for me. I guess I just don't have the right programs (can't afford any of them), or I'm just too stupid to learn lol. But hopefully one day I'll get someone to teach me all of this so I can help others. Again thank you, you don't know how much I appreciate all of your help.

It is not a prob. I enjoy doing it. If you need anything else just let me know.

Dave