Ok which should I look at the most at getting for the Money, I have $500 to spend   I am looking at the red and black Laser point cutter and also the Creation P-Cut cutter and the US Cutter MH cutter

Guest fivestar

Tempted I started out with the Refine and loved it, I just bought a GraphTec and really love it.  Any one you choose will work great for you.  Also I am only about half hr away from you if you want to come and see one in action.  I don't currently have my Refine hooked up but I could hook it up in a couple minutes to show you.

Where you from???      I just had a JSI cutter and it was a pain so I am tring a new one they had way to many issues and no luck,  I am really thinking the P-Cut with the fans and all    I will order by the weekend

Pcut pros:

The suction fan. the blade pressure is adjustable by 1, versus 10 like the refine. not as loud as the refine. advancement after each cut, versus resetting your blade location after each cut like the refine.

Pcut cons:

only 2 pinch rollers, versus refine having 3. pinch rollers not adjustable, versus the refine's are. people seem to have more communication issues compared to the refine.

Theses are just my $0.02

Tempted I started out with the Refine and loved it, I just bought a GraphTec and really love it.  Any one you choose will work great for you.  Also I am only about half hr away from you if you want to come and see one in action.  I don't currently have my Refine hooked up but I could hook it up in a couple minutes to show you.

Wow I wish someone was by me and I had an offer like that very nice of you