Sign in to follow this  
tinaski

Need Help MH871

I use Flexi. Just bought the MH871 34". I had a 24" prior.

I cannot get parallel port to work.  I have everything setup Flexi and no other devices on the port.  When I go to Production Manager and send job, it shows it is cutting, but nothing is happening on the cutter.  Does anyone know what may be causing this?  I have used the USB in the past with old cutter, but with this new one, it is not working.  My information that came with cutter says that the recommended use is the parallel port, so I thought I would try that. 

Please help. I'm falling behind.

Thanks

I thought the refine only has serial port, not parallel.  Parallel is wide and flat and serial looks kinda like a VGA monitor jack.  If you are using the smaller serial...do you have it cutting to Com1?  My guess is you just have the wrong port assigned.

You might just call the guys at UScutter...i am sure they can have you up and going in minutes.  You can also submit a support ticket a support.uscutter.com, they respond quickly.

Thanks for the information.  I have submitted a ticket for support. 

Yes, I am sure I am using the parallel port.  I have also tried using the USB port it nothing is happening.  If you have anymore ideas I would love to hear them.  Thanks again.