Sign in to follow this  
Opsid-Design

Need Help Please

I am looking to make decals for race cars. What type of fonts can I use for race cars? Any suggestion? Also I am looking for vector graphics for family decals! Anyone know where I can purchase some or get it for free? One more questions! Does anyone know where I can get vehicle template? I am also looking getting into making vehicle graphics. Please help a newbie out! Thak you. :thumbsup:

I just purchased a graphics cd from ebay, have not gotten it yet so no review to report. Here is a link to the vehicle graphics site on ebay

http://shop.ebay.com/items/_W0QQ_dmptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories?_nkw=vehicle+graphics&_sacat=0&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1311&_odkw=auto+graphics&_osacat=0

I have been looking for the software that I beleive that you are also looking for ( the Family) I have yet to find it. there have been a few people that says no such software exists but I am still looking. If you find it plz let me know where you got it from.

ImLost

You can find the family decals in the Graphics forum below.

As far as race cars, I believe the Convecta font is pretty common.  There are a few others mentioned if you search "race" in the Graphics forum as well.

I checked out the clipartandfonts site, but I am just learning. I cannot get signblazer to open a downloaded or even off a cd eps or change a wmf file to a eps. can some one tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance

ImLost