Sign in to follow this  
Junkman

T shirt layout

I want to do a small run of t shirts but dont have the equipment yet so I have to send them out to be done.  My question is how to layout the artwork so that I know it is the correct size for the shirt?  It may sound like a silly question but it just has me concerned.  I dont want to send the artwork and have it come out wrong.  Is there anyone that would be interested in doing a few shirts for me?  I only want 10 for now but if the demand goes up I may be able to supply more work until I get my own setup going.  Thanks

Joe

Hi Joe,

I'd be happy to give you a good quote...especially after your help the other day. Just email me the shirt info, sizes and the design. I can provide you with a proof to give your customer. Are you looking for vinyl or screen printing?

Thanks,

Chrissy

I will email you the design so you can give me a quote.  These are shirts that I am selling at a local motocross track and if the demand is good I will buy the equipment to do them.  If screen printing is more expensive I would go with vinyl for the first ones and see where it gos from there.  Thanks

I'll be happy to help. I'll give you a quote on silk screen printing if you send me the artwork and stuff. Sizes on the shirts and of course the color of the shirt. email me at opsid@cox.net. Thanks.