midwaste

Big Boys, Big Toys Convention - Brainstorming!

Alright all, I need your help in brainstorming here.

Locally, I have a "Big Boys, Big Toys" convention of sorts coming up at the end of May.  I have the opportunity to possibly exchange some product for premium booth space.

What ideas do you guys have for some products?  I screenprint, and obviously vinyl.  I have been collecting some great stuff from the graphics and mature threads over the last few months, and plan to offer RTA's.  I also plan to offer some shirts based on an idea my partner has, screenprinted in advance.  In addition, there may be opportunity to sell some custom boat lettering/graphics.

I am thinking about bringing the cutter, just to have it running for booth appeal.  I am also thinking about doing some custom heatpress vinyl, although I am not sure about the electrical situation yet.  Possibly shirts, maybe beer koozies.

The theme of the convention is "Big boyz, big toyz".  Boats, cars, motorcycles, pool, women, beer, etc.  Guy sh*t.

Throw some ideas at me!

Thanks!

Big boys normally have big tires and flashy rims.....see if you could do some kind of sample for rim decals, some guys might like it.

I would also work up a sign or banner advertising custom boat names.....20 bucks is pretty good profit to cut "JENNY" for some guys boat while he waits.  Do 25-30 fonts they can choose from to make it simple and go from there, you could do that along with custom letters and maybe something else for a package price. 

Come up with some helmet decals you can showcase and have pre cut....alot of toys require a helmet.

I have always liked custom monograms for the corner of the driver and passenger window.  I have my name on my window, my wife's name on hers, and our dogs names on the back.  Full set for $20.

I think the key is to advertise services to get people to your stand to see what you can do, so big signs for boat lettering custom this custom that to get people to stop and look, once they are there just make sure you have enough ideas in front of them of what you can do to spark their interest.

Definitely going to do boats.  Helmets is a great idea too.

Thinking about renting a plasma and having it in the background showing samples and possibly some videos.

IMO a plasma might be cool......but if it was me I would just make some really intricate banners and signs, spend some time on them and really make them pop.  Not only does it showcase what you are capable of but it draws your eye and gets people to you.  Maybe thats just the showoff in me but I would do that rather than the big TV.

Thats true, but I will probably only have a 10x10 (maybe 10x20) booth, which has to also have shirts for sale.  Also going to have some signboards with stock decals.

Im thinking more about the chrome wheel idea, I have never seen that around here, so it would be freaking awesome to get a big ass chrome wheel and vinyl it up.

hi there

im thinking about the plasma idea ,i must say i thing it will hold some crawod around u

haw many pepole will be there?

anyway i really thing u can areenge lcd  computer screen in frontside of the booth

put some race car it allwayes work