Sign in to follow this  
Pistonpump

Pricing...need help fast!

Hi everyone,

I have a customer that I am doing decals for. The dimentsions are 10.50 inches wide by 30 inches long.  I am charging him 15.00 each for this decal.  According the my calculations that I should be charging him around 19 to 20 bucks  if they were just a average customer.  They need 2 decals fast and the dimensions are 60 inches long by 20inches wide.  According to my calculations I should be charging them around 75.00 dollars each for these.  I want to give them a discount but I am not sure exactly what.  They are turning into a very good customer and I don't want to get greedy.

Any advise would be great.

Thanks Geo

If your charging them $15 for a 10 x30 figure that X 4 [wich is the amount of material youd be using ] =$60. If you want to give them a bigger break go $50  each and let them know your giving them a discount because of the amount of work your doing for them.

If you have been charging them 15.00 for a decal that is 315 sq. in., I would probably not go up on the price. 15.00 for 315 sq in is roughly .04 3/4 cents per square inch. At the same rate, the larger decal (60 x 22 = 1320 sq in) would run 62.86 (1320 x .0475). In the same situation, I'd probably round it down to an even 60.00 if they were good customers and the decal wasn't too complicated.

Charlie

Thanks everyone!  Sometimes this gets a little overwhelming!  This customer of mine is also a customer of my full time job and I guess I can say I get to double dip with the decal business.  I really appreciate the quick respond.

Thanks again!

Once again this forum and all the users are great.

George

Hey Charlie,  Thanks for serving our country! :thumbsup::P:huh: