Sign in to follow this  
TFarrar

2004 ASA CERTIFIED LOGO

Does anyone happen to have the 2004 asa certifed logo that you see on softball bats?

Guest fivestar

Ummmm....is someone trying to use a non-ASA certified bat?  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: 

Guest fivestar

Really Ump. the Miken Ultra II is ASA Certified now, see the logo...... LMAO.

ROFLMAO don't the ball come off that like it's a tennis ball or something.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Best bat ever invented.  Small guys like myself became home run kings.

I am mainly a line hitter over the middle. I can drive the fence in small parks, but it's a crap shoot if I swing that hard as to what the percentage of pop fly are going to be. A buddy brought that bat in with him. he couldn't use in our league but a town a few miles away allowed it. I picked it up went to the plate, swung my normal swing and drove over the top of a tree outside the fence line of center field. 3 out of 5 in a row cleared the fence. Supposedly that one had also been juiced a little bit.

If only i had my cutter back then, we would have had all Orange Crush bats on the line, in every shape and size imaginable. LOL, all ASA certified of course.

Actually, i just did a custom paint job on the bat (for show) but he wants the ASA certification sticker back on it (for show)  I just cant seem to get it to cut out small enough, oh well his loss thanks anyway