SIGNsations

help here please

ok guys and gals, i got a school wanting me to design some after prom shirts for them, the theme is 'passport to africa'. school mascot is shamrocks. if anyone has any ideas id love to hear about them. im not to good at designing stuff like that. thanks in advance

I will run things through my mind the rest of the day and see what I can come up with tonight. If you have any thoughts let me know cause to work the Shamrock in is going to be tough.

i just thought maybe sum kind of designs and put them inside the shamrock... but im no good at designs lol

try putting the shamrock centered and the shape of africa center inside of shamrock or vice versa

do the rest text top and bottom. i have learn some folks just want something clean and simple because they don't seem to ponder a lot on designs like we do as apparel decorators

hope it helps ya.

I'd pitch using the shamrock on the back with the school name. Plus more $$$ for front and back!

Then the main design on the front.

When I think of Africa:

Green, red, yellow.

Continent silhouette

Lion or elephant

safari hat

Something simple like:

PASSPORT

TO

AFRICA

But rotate "AFRICA" a bit and make it look like a stamp. Maybe Green "PASSPORT", yellow "TO" and red "AFRICA". Maybe throw a safari hat in the mix. Or an elephant/lion resting on the "PASSPORT".