CyberChuck

Shipping Time?

Has anyone here ordered vinyl from US Cutter before? I just ran out of one of the colors I need to finish a job that needs to be completed by March 14th. If I order right now, would I get the vinyl in time? Or do I need to go over to Fetters (there is one roughly 15 miles from my house)? I'd rather order from USCutter, but I'm in a bit of a hurry. I ordered some vinyl from another vendor last time and it took 10 days to get to me. I am in the Baton Rouge, Louisiana area.

Charlie

If I order on a Sunday, I'll have it the following Friday. It usually take at least 4 business days in my experience. I'm in Tn, so I don't know if it would be any faster or not.

I order from Signwarehouse when I need it fast, but any other time USCutter gets my business, a lot of helpful people around here, so I can at least support US cutter for the free forum . :thumbsup:

Four or five days works for me. I'm going to place my order here. Like you said - this forum is priceless. I've only been cutting for a few weeks and I have learned a lot by reading the posts here.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Charlie

It depends on whether it comes from uscutter directly 7 days from order to u. Im just above u about same ship time. If it drop ships from GA. 3 days. I ordered 10 rolls three came from GA. in 3 days, rest 7 days same day as cutter arrived. Fed Ex guy was busy at my house that day. Weekend included. They told me which would drop ship from GA. and which was coming from WA before i ordered. Hope this helps. :thumbsup:

wasach,

I failed to mention that Fetters' vinyl costs roughly 4x what USCutters' does. If I need to get the vinyl from them, I will. But I plan on seeing if my USCutter order gets here in time before I take a loss on a job.

Charlie

I ordered some vinyl from USCutter last friday night. I got 1 roll today that came from GA., and the rest are coming with my cutter that is scheduled to be here tomorrow. I have gotten it sooner than that before, but it maily depends on when you order I guess. Its hard to beat USCutter's prices, considering what some places charge for shipping.