Sign in to follow this  
mng0411

MH871 cutting very slowly setting are the same

Please help a newbie, We have had our MH871 for about 3 weeks now.Today the cutter slowed way down cutting a graphic in three times what it normally does. I havent been cutting long but long enough to know this wasnt normal. All of the settings look the same  Speed 24 inches  force 100g  speed +5 value baud 9600 using usb with Signblazer Elements and a Gateway laptop.Has anyone else ever ran into this???

The only time my cutter slows way down is when the image I send to it has way way way too many nodes, you might take a look at how clean your image is and try to simplify it if you can.

If thats not it...I have no idea.

Please help a newbie, We have had our MH871 for about 3 weeks now.Today the cutter slowed way down cutting a graphic in three times what it normally does. I havent been cutting long but long enough to know this wasnt normal. All of the settings look the same  Speed 24 inches  force 100g  speed +5 value baud 9600 using usb with Signblazer Elements and a Gateway laptop.Has anyone else ever ran into this???

Kind of sounds like your X-Axis over ride might be clicked on? In the cutter settings under setup, there's a setting called "X-Axis over ride" If it's checked, the setting might be slowing your cutter down....possibly.