My first plotter...just received it last night.  Everything is great so far but have a few questions.

1) When I cut an image that has smaller detail to it, the vinyl tends to peel up or edges at times curl a little.  At one time dang thing almost weeded itself.  Works great on everything else.  But on smalled images...not so good. 

Any resolutions to this?

Thing I would check are the blade depth, pressure, and offset.  The blade offset is set in the software, the pressure is set on the machine, also may try slowing it down. 

I would think its either the blade set too deep, or maybe you have some gunk on the blade.  Mine picked up a tiny tiny piece of vinyl on the blade, next cut was pretty ugly, tiny corners tried to pull up....took out the blade holder and cleaned it out worked great again.

Yeah, im just going to have to keep playing with the settings.  Just wasn't sure if there was a standard thing that would cause this.

Appreciate your help.

when you say "small", how small are we talking about? say for instance font... at 1/2" you should still get a quality cut on block type lettering, at about the 1/4" range you will probably start seeing the quality drop, and start having issues with the vinyl pilling up, etc.

It was small detail...for example on a butterfly.  I beleive I have found the plotters limits and will just work around it.