Sign in to follow this  
mmracing601

who does logo's??

im new to all this stuff and am getting nowhere. i have no creative bone in my body. so i have decided to sub this job out. i have a customer that want a logo made. he has an atv/motorcycle repair shop. he wants a flame type design. maybe 2 or 3 colors for large stickers (back window of vehicles) and something to put on shirts and hats. the name of the business is M&M Cycles. i had the design below in mind. worked with it a couple of hours and got nowhere. i am open to anything. if your interested in doing something like this, send me a message with what this will cost and we can work something out.

post-1660-12986530848079_thumb.jpg

post-1660-12986530874746_thumb.jpg

somethings you have to start small and this stuff takes time you just have to keep trying but there will parable be some that will help but you done got it vectored for you so it is easy to just add the words may be arch them and if u want colors just and them to the spots u want them in the spots in the vectored image and if you do not like what they vectored try it vector magic will do it easy in all the colors

I met a woman tuesday who told me her son does logos for $10.00. I am in Colorado,but she said he does his work via internet. I havent contacted him or know what his work looks like,but she gave me a card with his website. the add is   www.10dollardesigns.com    I havent checked it out but its worth a try. If you find out hes good Id like to know. I get alot of customers who dont know what they want, and if he's creative as she said, this might be goood for all of us!!! She talked very highly of him, & said he works in the sign  biz

Also, Joe Camaro is on this forum and does an excellent job of creating vector art. He is fast too!

I posted a link for 10 dollar designs the other day,& hadnt had the chance to check it out beforehand. I looked it up tonight & I thought it was hard to navigate. I clicked on the contact link & it says he is not taking new customers as of Nov due to too much work. I feel bad that I posted something without checking it first, It will never happen again. Sorry  !!! Norm