2GuysSign

Boy i love SIGN REPAIR!

scope?

Scope ~ Scope of work, how big is the job?

Did you get $400 down on $600 worth of work or $40,000?

Oh well we started by installing 2 new transformers, but the root of the problem was wiring.  The signs needs to be rewired and since the cans are mounted to the wall and not a raceway, its a huge labor charge!  total bill when finished is $754.65

Oh well we started by installing 2 new transformers, but the root of the problem was wiring.  The signs needs to be rewired and since the cans are mounted to the wall and not a raceway, its a huge labor charge!  total bill when finished is $754.65

You could always take the roof off and reach over    ;) ;) ;)

Jon

Well it looks like they installed the sign then finished the building because where it is you cant reach, so ill have to pull the cans of the front.  but i quoted for 3 hrs of wiring and 2 hrs to install the transformers!

i've done that plenty of times!  Especially when the transformers are in test mode and there is a short in the sign...  all fun times! :thumbsup:

Careful!!!!!  when you get too cocky thats when accidents happen.  A 68 year old man got killed by a tree he cut (it fell on him). This happened here last weekend.  AND he had cut trees since he was 10 years old.

Be careful, not cocky.  Make a sign with that on it!  :thumbsup:

later...

Pappy