Sign in to follow this  
Ron Davis

Hello from Sunny Florida!

Well I just picked up a my new, barely used MH721 w/ stand...(think the guy cut one sticker with it...and then gave up). Drove from south of Tampa to east of Orlando (4 1/2 hrs. round trip) to steal this thing for 175.00! Just did my first test with the plotter pen...WOW! This is too cool!

Set up was a breeze! hooked up the serial cable, Already have corel 12, downloaded the trial version of sign cutter x2......BAMMMM! I'm ready too cut! Just got to get some vinyl!

I have read some horror stories on here and was a little worried! But it was a piece of Cake! Guess I should thank my lucky stars!

Now I just have to figure out how to use Corel and X2...I'm a airbrusher by trade and I've been looking at a plotter/cutter for big lettering jobs, graphic work and cutting stencils! No more x-acto knife stencils !!!! Whoo Hooo! I think I'm really going to like this process!

Anyone need some window stickers! :thumbsup:

Ron Davis

Bradenton, FL

welcome and congratulations on the great score! i think you are asking the wrong people if they want stickers though. :thumbsup: cant wait to see some of your work, please do post in the "show your work" section.

bb

Guest kenya

Hi Ron............. AWESOME deal  :thumbsup:.

BTW, I'm in north central Florida..... howdy neighbor- :P.

Welcome, you will enjoy making stencils for airbrushing i do the same it is great :thumbsup:

Welcome what a deal good pick up congrats. Going to have lots of fun once you get your vinyl