Aright. I need to put together a quote for my employer.

The want to redo their current exterior sign. Which just happens to be done in vinyl also. ;D

The job is going to consist of me and one other person. A lady who is going to paint the logo. I'm going to do the text and lettering.

as-sign.jpg

Ok so here is the run down.

The sign is 16'x4' metal canvas.

I need prices for the below things.

1. I will be responsible for removing the old vinyl and possibly prepping the metal to be repainted. (i wont paint it the other lady will)

2. It will require 48 square feet of Oracal 751 black vinyl.(which will cost me $53.00 for 10 yard x 24")

3. Design(which is already done), cut,weed, and application to the metal.

What do you all think?

I was thinking about charging $4.42sqft for the materials including transfer tape.

Im not sure on what to charge for removal and prep. Or for application.

Any help is appreciated.

BTW I work for them so i wanna give a deal but still make money. The lady is also the wife of another employee.

She has given the following quote for painting the whole canvas white and painting a 4'x4' logo.

- $78 in supplies which appears to be cost.

- $150 in labor.

Total of $228

how much do u want to charge hourly?  My hourly charge for vinyl and signs is $45 an hour.  i usually just charge by the hour for removal and installation!

The only thing I can advise is to double your removal and clean-up/prep estimate time ( I haven't won at that game yet  ;D )