Sign in to follow this  

question any tips to setup the vinyl ,when you are running a large job ?? kuz when my creation CTN630  run a large job the vinyl is moving out of the position

I am using oracal 651../

I have my cutter on a table top I put the roll behind cutter and pull the vinyl out straight watching that it stays in the same place on the markes in the cutter then I put the wheels down.

you can then run the vinyl back and forth to see if it is still tracking straight.

Also if you are using SB in setup select min vinyl movement so it wont go from 1 end to the other

Guest sciondrgn

I have the 38in cutter, What I typically run is 15in wide vinyl and sometimes 24in. What I do is set everything up and line it up with the marks.. Once locked down I run a little bit out to check drift.. If it drifts left I push the left side in a bit and test again, if it drifts right then push the right side in a bit and test again. Once its running straight I run out the length of my job and back to make sure it doesn't move and adjust as needed and letting it hang off the back.