Sign in to follow this  
tdp

New Software for LP 24???

I love my LP....but I was wonder if there is any word on any new software being developed for it?  Possible some that makes the cut a print contouring a bit more easier?

Boy I would love to see this also. I have had my cutter about 9 months or more, when we first purchased it, we planned on using it to cut heat press transfers. But I was never able to figure out the contour cutting.

Well we then started using vinyl to make 99% of our shirts, then the other day the issue came up of cutting a heat transfer.

I spent a few hours tonight reading post on this forum and working with my cutter. I really wasn't able to find any thing new, but now I have a bigger problem, every time I tried to cut a print I get the message  "a unrecoverable error has occuried" anybody have any advice?

B&M

Check your Com settings under setup.  I just purchased a new printer and after installing it I found out it messed up my cutter.  Everytime I tried to use the cutter it would make the printer ...Print.  I had to rename my com 15 port to com 1 to make it work again.

Good luck.

George